Skip to main content

March

Mia constructing a city at the Museum of Art
Admiring a masterpiece
Busy building
The girls making some art of their own :)


A beautiful March day at the beach!


Sea Port Village with Daddy -- we had so much fun watching all the interesting people there!
Balloon Ariel
A horse for Lincoln
Hello Kitty for Mia
Sophia chose a parrot 





We had some delicious Ben and Jerry's!
Balboa Park with friends
My little man :)

A delicious Sunday lunch!  Green chips for St. Patrick's Day :)
Best Friends Forever

Safari Park again this month, this time we saw butterflies!!






Happy Easter!!





We had an amazing time with family and friends this year celebrating Jesus and all His blessings :)
Mommy and Daddy to be :)


The kids with their second cousin Mason!  
One of my favorite pictures ever :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 2008

Enjoying an early birthday cake on Halloween The girls with Tia Lili Enjoying her halloween candy Dolly loved trick or treating Sophia showing off her favorite treat of the night Daddy and Sophia on Halloween Having fun at home Riding the pink elephant at the pumpkin patch Feeding the goat Watching the baby chicks Picking out a pumpkin Pa's Pumpkin Patch Getting ready for the Gymboree costume party Enjoying a hot October day at the Long Beach Aquarium Going shopping

It has been 2 years!

Well, it has been two years since I last posted on here and I thought it was about time to start this up again, for myself, my family, and close friends. It is hard to believe that Mia is two already but we just celebrated her second birthday last week! She is growing up to be an adorable and hilarious little lady. Dolly says that "Mia is the funny one in our family" and I have to agree. She keeps everyone looking at the bright side of things and definitely keeps us laughing. Dalia also turned four this month and we celebrated in Palm Springs with our family and her Sunday School friends and their parents (it was all her idea, by the way). She is developing to be and incredibly creative and confident girl, who may be too smart and crafty for her own good sometimes! She definitely keeps Leo and I on our toes and constantly reevaluating our parenting. Sophia is going to be 6 in November and growing up fast. She continues to be disciplined and organized

Funny story

Fun at Grandma Acosta's I love my daddy My baby is as big as me! Sisters Yesterday we were rushing to get ready for church. I was trying to get the girls dressed to I could go get ready. Sophia was rolling on the floor and just not paying attention to me. I asked her to go get her dress and come so I could put it on her. She brought me the hanger and laughed and was just not really into getting ready. I kind of snapped at her and told her to hurry up and stop messing around or else we were going to be late. She slowly turns to me and says, "Mom, you have to be patient with me." I couldn't help but laugh and apologize for rushing her.